The most impressive way to be fully immersed in a virtual tour. With the help of 3D-scanning, we create an intuitive, three-dimensional space that users can access and move around in with any kind of device. The 3D experience starts with a dollhouse view, something you might have already encountered with 3D architectural renderings.
This journey into the heart of the virtual tour will literally draw you in. State of the art interactivity! Like always, you just have to click or swipe and you’ll go to the place that’s indicated. If you’re using VR-glasses, you can continue your visit just by looking at one of the globes in the room. Pretty impressive!
New: Virtual Staging
We can virtually stage your 3D Matterport tour, as you know it from home staging. We can edit the panoramas, put furniture, change floors and even add walls.
By furnishing your tour you can change the entire feeling of a space. You change a house into a home. There is an extensive library that is continuously expanding.
You may decide to pick a style and we can dress the tour or you can supply a planning document with style and references which we can match to your 3D virtual tour.
Virtual staging does not have to begin and end with the addition of furniture. We can change floor materials, wall colours and even refit entire interiors. Adding interior walls and in some cases removing existing furniture can be completed.
We are certified Matterport Service Partners. Across our Matterport Service Points at these locations we’ve already scanned over 20,000m².
What makes 360-up’s 3D-Scans so special?
- 360-up has a total of three scanners which it uses to produce very attractive virtual tours and dollhouse views
- This recording technology not only allows us to create impressive virtual tours but also enables us to install and integrate additional information, such as videos
- We can generate 2D plans from the collection of scanned data and also take measurements in the 3D virtual tour
- The 3D scans are a great way of visualizing places with automated guided walk-throughs, videos and image galleries
- In addition to being used as a marketing tool, they can be used for planning purposes
- 360-up uses 3D point cloud data to create CAD renderings
- We can subsequently deliver OBJ.-files for further processing
- 360-up creates different types of presentations from the data it’s collected, for example, bird eyes views and side-views
- The 3D tours are accessible via an URL, a web address and an I-frame embed code, for installation onto other websites
- 3D property scans, whether for sale or for rental, residential or commercial, can be seamlessly integrated into real estate ads e.g. at ImmobilienScout24