We produce up to date Street View images where faces and license plates are automatically blurred. Complete integration on all Google Services. Or, excluding Google, on European or German servers and with navigation via open source map material.
Why do we do this? Because many of our commercial virtual tour customers have complained about Google’s obsolete Street Views in Germany. It’s a local concern. For Google the effort to manually blur house fronts, when asked more than a decade ago to do so, was too high.
The Street View vehicles are driving around Germany again. However, only the Google MyBusiness online information is being updated. There won’t be any new Street View images.
Europe’s images are always being updated; however, Germany still remains a patchwork of outdated images of metropolitan regions and major cities being more than ten years old.
360-up can now handle this for you and enhance your virtual tours with up to date Street View images. The work is done outdoors and is directly uploaded to Google Earth to be subsequently found on all of Google’s services. The faces and license plates are blurred and there’s a link on Maps that can be accessed and used.
Upon request, we can handle the entire data processing involved in digitizing factory premises, itineraries, local attractions, public services and cities
What makes 360-up’s Street View Service so special?
- From 2017, 360-up had published a copy of Street View without using Google’s services
- In 2018, 360-up successfully applied all the necessary workflows to implement Street View with the help of Google Services
- With open source cartographic material, local technology and hosting on European servers, we’ve created browsable Street View tours
- We use Google technologies to produce Street View tours that can be found on Google Earth and be used with a Google Maps link
- These images can be taken with our own street-view vehicles, a Segway or on foot
- There’s no limit in mileage for what you want to cover
- 360-up provides a street view portfolio that’s second to none!