We produce up-to-date Street View images with automated blurring of faces and license plates. With full Google integration on all services or without Google on European or German servers and navigation via open source map material.
Why are we doing this? Many of our customers ordering Google virtual tours for companies complained about the now very outdated street view images, which Google is currently not updating in Germany. This is the responsibility of the German local worriers. For Google the effort to manually blur house fronts, when asked, more than a decade ago, became too high.
The Street View vehicles are driving through Germany again. However, only the Google MyBusiness information of the online business listings is updated. New Street View images will not be published.
Europe is covered with permanently updated images, Germany remains a patchwork of outdated images from metropolitan regions and major cities that are more than ten years old.
360-up can now do this for you on your behalf and enrich our virtual tours with additional up-to-date Street View images. We produce in the outdoor areas and upload the material via Google Earth. It can then be found on the Google services, faces and license plates are blurred and there is a Google Maps link that can be accessed and used.
On request, we digitize factory premises, routes, tourist attractions, municipalities, cities and take care of the entire data processing.
What makes the Street View service of 360-up particular?
- As early as 2017, the team of 360-up released a Street View lookalike without using Google services
- In 2018, 360-up successfully implemented all the necessary workflows to publish Street View with the help of Google Services
- With open source map material and with hosting on European servers, we create navigable Street View tours
- With Google technologies we produce Street View tours that can be found via Google Earth and used with a Google Maps link
- Productions can be recorded with our own street-view vehicles, with a Segway or walking
- There is no mileage limit to the desired coverage
- 360-up thus provides a portfolio of street view services that is second to none