A virtual tour consists of 360°-panoramas which are linked together by hotspots and create an interactive tour. Images, videos and additional information turn the virtual tour into a multimedia experience.
Directly linking specific points, like rooms in a hotel, tables in a restaurant or products in a showroom to an existing shop or booking system offers your customers a very handy addition to the standard classical homepage with obvious, immediate benefits.
What makes 360-up’s virtual tours so special?
- It’s possible to add information boxes, hotspots, navigation, sound files, PDFs, videos, images, image galleries and links
- Web content can be added to the info boxes for online use
- Our tours are multilingual
- Discover our tours with simple virtual-reality-glasses, such as the Google Cardboard
- User behaviour can be analysed with the tracking function
- Our professionally produced tours are tailor-made for search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Content can be enhanced with SEO-snippets and be displayed with time-control
- Output as HTML5 export that you can upload to your own corporate server via S/FTP or FTP
- We offer you two hosting possibilities: your own domain – as a self-hosted solution, or the 360-up hosting solution
- In addition to online use, we offer our customers an offline solution without a mobile or internet connection
- By downloading one of our 360-up apps available in the Windows, Mac, Android and IOS stores, you can use the tours offline
- We create, publish and deliver your app to the app stores for perfect customer branding