A virtual tour consists of several 360° panoramas, which are linked together by hotspots creating an interactive tour. The integration of images, videos or additional information makes the virtual tour a multimedia experience.
The links of individual points, such as rooms in hotels, tables in restaurants or products in showrooms, directly to existing shop- or booking systems, such as hotel booking, OpenTable, online shop, offer your customers a useful addition to the classic homepage as well as immediate benefits.
What makes the virtual tours of 360-up particular?
- Information boxes, hotspots, navigation, sound files, PDFs, videos, images, image galleries and links can be added
- • For online use all web content can be added via I-Frames in the info boxes
- The tours can be created in several languages
- Through the panoramas of the tour you can also navigate using simple virtual-reality-glasses, such as the Google Cardboard
- With the tracking function, user behavior can be analyzed
- Use of professionally created tours for search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- All content can be enriched with SEO snippets and be displayed with time-control
- Output as HTML5 export with the possibility to upload it to your own corporate server via S/FTP or FTP
- Use under your own domain as a self-hosted solution or as a hosted solution through 360-up
- In addition to online use, the tours can be used offline and without the need of a mobile or internet connection
- Via the 360-up apps in the Windows, Mac, Android and IOS stores, with download function to all devices, the tours can be discovered offline and interactively
- The apps can also be delivered created and published to the app stores in customer branding