Use our high-quality 360-degree video productions to get users directly into the action. Equipped with a VR-headset and a quality of up to 8K, the moment of recording can be experienced again. May it be a location, an event or a documentation.
The 360°-video is recorded with a special camera in a resolution of up to 8K. We also implement the recording of sound at the premises.
We recommend playing on a VR-Head-Mounted-Display HMD, the most immersive experience. Using your desktop, tablet or smartphone also leads to very good results.
What makes the 360°-videos of 360-up particular?
- 360-up works with professional technology and provides different options in 360°-video production and visualization, depending on customer requirements
- 360°-video creation allows the display of one position in a complete view, or over several positions to show the whole or part of businesses
- 360-up also has experience in the production of complex camera rides in 360°-video production
- Thanks to the production of audio tracks, a speaker can comment out of the off or a presenter in the 360°-video what is seen
- The 360 videos are rendered and further processed from 360-up according to state-of-the-art rules of 360°-video production in up to 8K resolution
- It is possible to play the 360° videos offline on the Professional-Virtual-Reality-Headset from 360-up, without the unwanted fly screen effect
- • The 360°-videos in MP.4 format are also suitable for the use in social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo
- Thanks to these social media channels, the 360° videos can also be viewed online with simple Virtual-Reality-Headsets such as the Google Cardboard and viewed online and interactively in VR mode